Wednesday, January 28, 2015

My Torrid Love Affair

I had my first experience going to shop in Torrid this past weekend and I must say that I am completely in love! I had a great experience. Awesome customer service, visually pleasing atmosphere and most important, the affordable quality merchandise. We stumbled upon it looking for comfy flats for Mama and found even more treasures. I had no plans of purchasing but I just couldn't help myself. I always purchase for the season ahead as well as shopping for things I can also wear at the moment. Just call me a multifunctional shopper. I found some adorable army green linen shorts and a set of headbands. I have so many plans for the shorts because linen never goes out of style. I hit the lotto because both items were on clearance and clearance was BOGO free this weekend! STEAL! I also got to use my 10% discount just for signing up to be a Torrid Insider. I am so excited because I will be receiving coupons to shop with and everyone knows that I love coupons. Follow the link below to the website. Happy shopping!

http://www.torrid.com/


 Kreative Khels

No comments:

Post a Comment